Vaginal Rejuvenation (Tightening) Treatment in Marbella
What is vaginal rejuvenation treatment about?
affected, which stimulates collagen remodeling and new collagen fibers are synthesized in the vaginal mucosa tissue. It improves the condition of the mucosa membrane, decreases urinary incontinence, tightens the vagina and improves sexual satisfaction.
Who is it for?
Any women might suffer from several gynecological issues as a result of childbirth or the onset of menopause. Laser therapy is a treatment that resolves vaginal relaxation syndrome which entails the loss of the vagina’s optimum structural form, urinary incontinence (SUI) and vaginal dryness.
Why should I do it?
exceptional clinical results
No hospitalization required
What results do I get?
As the final result of the treatment the vaginal canal is tightened by collagen remodeling, so the bladder gets a greater support and normal continence function is returned. According to the clinical results, patients have a great improvement of sexual satisfaction and their quality of life.
What do our Doctors do?
If you decide to refer to MRC and our services or whether you have an injury,a disease or aesthetical issues requiring treatment, we recommend to start from a free consultation.
Specialists in Marbella Clinic perform an integrated apprach in every unique case of the patient and Psychological Counselling is included as a core element in every program or treatment.
After performing necessary laboratory tests and making a diagnosis, our doctors will start the treatment. In most cases, the treatments are minimally invasive and allow you to jump on your daily activities just after leaving the clinic.
After finishing the treatment stage, our doctors will get even a better understanding of your case and will either extend your treatment or give further recommendations. We care about all our patients and make a further follow up that is completely free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take Vaginal laser to work?
- The result after vaginal laser treatment can be noticed instantly, however the best results can be achieved after completing the course of three sessions that take up to 18 months
- Does the Vaginal rejuvenation treatment hurt?
- The treatment is performed in the clinic, not entering a surgeon. It is the least invasive treatment that is painless
- How long does it take?
- Vaginal Laser treatment lasts about 5 minutes after the local anesthesia is applied.
- Will I bleed after the treatment?
- No, the laser is very gentle and affects thermally the tissue that does not cause bleeding.
Why choose us as for Renew® treatment and Growth Factors Treatment in Marbella?
First Consultation free
Team of professioanls in advanced medicine
Individual approach to every patient
The most advanced technologies